Hi there welcome to The Yenner.
This is a website that combines all your yearning needs. From thoughts and opinions on past and current things of yearning. To creation and talent from all walks of life.
I wanted to create a space that is full of expression, art, design ,music and points of view.
A haven if you will.
During times like these I’ve noticed people have burst onto social media to explore what it is that feeds their obsession wether it be blogging, designing creating music or talking. Whatever gets them to fill that escapism we are all searching for in the new world we are calling home it’s great to show expression.
That feeling of longing or finding a place that you can neither see,hear or touch but can imagine, create and dream of…or YEN as it is known.
So welcome to a place that you can reside from eras gone by to music taste and even weird and wonderful. However you see yourself or Wherever you see yourself there’s now a place that can be part of your Yen and hopefully in the future we can grow into one big weird and fantastic expression community together.
Just like the tides we are ever changing developing and Yenning for something else everyday and now there is a place that I can go to break away from the confines of ‘social media’ and share, read and design until I’m well fed to start my day. Now so can you. I hope you enjoy this world I’m creating for us and hope to hear from you all soon.
It’s a different form of meditation, one for the creative. Can’t wait to see what this will become 😎.
The Yenner 👓💼
Quotes that you can feel!
“Logic will get you from A to B. imagination will take you everywhere.”Albert Einstein
“ Everything you can imagine is real.”Pablo Picasso
“Art is the only way to run away, without leaving home.”Twyla Tharp
- If you’d like to contribute to the page just follow and visit our contact page for more.
- Need some mood boards to feel the Yen? Check out our gallery and gif page.
- Want to listen to some music while you scroll ? Simple click on Spotify logo at the bottom of the homepage
- Make sure to comment and share the content you like or feel inspired by and enjoy fellow Yenners!
Let’s build something together.
- Tick Tock
- (no title)
- Music review; Disassociation by Yenner. Courtesy of Bidi Blog
- KS – Forget about you, Forget about us
- Ships in the Night – Notora