He’s Back and harder than ever, dropping beats , bass , bars and rhythm just how god intended.
This latest single “Green Light” offers us some throwbacks to the 50 cent era along with those bounces that just make you wanna pop and move.
It’s a club hit and HANDRO is making it known he means business with this one. You can check out my other review of earlier work HERE.
I’ve always respected the grind of the artist and the hustlers that keep striving for best. His work magnified his talents and in an industry so diluted these days with wannabe rappers and rhyme artists it’s hard to find ones who can do both the lyrics and the rhythm in order to produce such a quality track.
With both his crew and supporters always there to lock and load by his side .HANDRO is getting his name known and isn’t stopping and it’s amazing to be apart of it.
If you need a snippet into this new Track you can have a small peak below.
Green Light is a track released from his latest EP which is still to be announced but if this single is anything to go by the EP will be worth the wait.
You can check out HANDRO and all his streaming and social links below.
Thanks for reading
And remember artists always Feel it , FEED IT!
- If you’d like more reviews check the latest below.
- If you’d like your own single reviewed simply contact via Twitter or Instagram(Links below)
- You can see all other things by YENNER ie. music, artwork and podcasts all via the homepage.
- Tick Tock
- (no title)
- Music review; Disassociation by Yenner. Courtesy of Bidi Blog
- KS – Forget about you, Forget about us
- Ships in the Night – Notora